Green space footfall and visitor behaviour data is used for various important green space management purposes some examples include:
• National Lottery Funding applications – Footfall data is required to acquire this.
• Planning Applications – Visitor behaviour and origin data is required for this.
• Green Space Commercialisation – Green space people density data is required for leasing negotiations with tenants.
We are offering you a complimentary green space footfall performance report. Discover the value of green space data and understand how it can help you with green space management and key decisions.
Apply using our contact form. Please provide the name of your park or green space and if you require a report for either April or May 2022.
The green space footfall performance report will contain the following data sets:
• Park visitor home postcodes
• Park occupancy by time of day
• Park hotspot heatmap showing busiest locations
Click here to discover more about the benefits and features that visitor behaviour and footfall data can provide to green space management.
We look forward to providing your no cost report for your park or green space.